Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Weekends & Adventures by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have 2 cards, both featuring the Road Trip stamp set. With this set, I like to stamp all the images, sometimes more than once and color them all up. Then use them on the different cards, like I did with these two.


I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color all these images. Unfortunately, I lost my list of colors, but I did use a lot of the pencils, or at least it seems like I did!! LOL! After coloring I fussy cut out all the images.


For one card I used the car, suitcase and coffee cup. I picked out some pattern paper from Photo Play Paper Summer Dreams Collection and trimmed it down. From that same collection, there was a #weekends sticker that I used as a sentiment.


I arranged the images on the pattern paper with foam tape and then added the sentiment sticker with foam tape. To make the sticker not stick anymore I use baby powder on the back, that way I can add the sticker with foam tape and not have it also stick to the card base. Last I added glitter octagon enamel dots.


The second card is an easy one, once the images are colored and cut! I used Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil and Distress Ink Salty Ocean to add a little interest to the background.


I added the images with foam tape and then stamped the sentiment Let's Have an Adventure on white cardstock. Then I cut out the sentiment and added it to the card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

In love with Dana's cards!