Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekend Warrior by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my friend's husband. At school our custodians designed some wood storage units to store and charge the kids iPads.  I happened to look at them and grabbed a ruler one day.  They were the perfect size to store cardstock.  I mentioned to one of the teachers how I wish the custodians would make me one, lol!  Next thing I knew she had her very handy husband whip one up for me!!  How lucky am I??  I made this card to thank him for being so thoughtful!


I made a second one to have on hand just in case.


I found this adorable tape measure paper that was just perfect for this. 


Here's the inside of Luke's card.


Here's the storage unit he made me.  Isn't it beautiful!!



These make the perfect thank you for a man who's done you a favor.


Here's the inside of my spare card.



5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I love your masculine cards, Renee! These are too cute and I really like your tool die cuts!

Dot J Freel said...

Awesome cards! Love them!

Jil Lebel said...

Great card. I love how you added the tools. They're the perfect touch.

Cheri Burry said...

What a thoughtful guy! Love the paper holder and your cards too!

diane zechman said...

How thoughtful! You are a lucky gal! Love the cards.