Thursday, December 8, 2016

merry Chris-mouse by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the Chris-mouse Mini Shaker Set (4796) .  This is definitely one of my faves from the recent release!
 
 
Did you see the recipe card I made where I paper pieced his jammies?  This time I kept him in a simple green so he would stand out from the cute Christmas papers.  The jingle bell image is on a Mini Action Wobble... these are so fun!

 
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the season (ohhh...tastes too! lol)!  Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 
 

4 comments:

werbebannerbedrucken said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

Bannerdruck

Cheri Burry said...

Such an adorable card Diane! Love how he matches the paper perfectly!! Fun Card!

Sharon Caudle said...

He's soooo cute!!! Love everything about this card, Diane! A girl after my own heart doodling around your image frame! :) Love this card!!

Kerry said...

Awww, so so cute! Love his jimmies match perfectly with the card, LOVE!