Thursday, August 18, 2016

teeth flew out by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using one of Ai's hilarious couples and some sentiments that coordinate nicely!  Here I used Birthday Couple (1920) , Teeth Flew Out (1936) , and Still Have Teeth (an AC Moore exclusive wood mounted stamp).

 
I don't know if it's the color combo, layout, or the cute couple...but I really like how this card turned out.  The sentiment just cracks me up!
 

I love when the inside of the card coordinates with the front and I wanted to use up the scraps so...


I masked the image off of the Still Have Teeth stamp and just used the words.  How perfect do they go with this card?!


Have a great day and… happy stamping!

 
 

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Ha! Wonderful birthday card, Diane - love these two :o)

Kim S said...

Made me laugh out loud! Great card!

Sharon Caudle said...

BAHAHAHAAAAA!!! I can just see this happening! LMBO!! LOVE this card, Diane!! Now I HAVE to have this old couple!!