Thursday, November 19, 2015

star of wonder by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing another one of my favorite CHA images, this one using the Angel Spinner stamp set (4673) and matching Angel Spinner dies (4692).  This sweet little angel is such a cutie!
 

I simply embossed a cloud background and die cut an oval opening in the front.


Here's the back side of her...this view is from the inside of the card.


I really love the Spinners…they are so much fun!
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!


 

5 comments:

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Love your card Diane. That yellow in the background is so happy.

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diane!!! I love yellow (my fav) and that angel is so precious and beautifully colored!!!

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet card, Diane! And that yellow is wonderful :o)

Kerry said...

OMGosh, so so sweet Diane! She is absolutely the sweetest! Great choice on the color, and the background is awesome!

Dana said...

So sweet!! I love the great texture from the embossing!! Fab coloring too!!