Friday, July 31, 2015

Style Is Everything!

Hi Ai Fans!
Isn't Lovelle one HOT BABE!! Lovelle on the couch (#2618) is such a cute stamp to use and Ai has so many sentiment sayings that you could put with her! I chose to use "Style is everything" on the front as Lovelle is rockin' those glasses. She just makes me smile every time I see a picture of her! 
The design of this card is really simple with paper from Bo Bunny's Zip-A-Dee-Doodle 6x6 collection with some layered cardstock. My card size is 4 x 5.5". I fussy cut Lovelle and paper pieced the couch using foam squares to adhere it to the card base.  I cut an extra cushion and popped it up with foam squares to add a bit more dimension.


On the inside I used another sentiment called "My Advice". Another great humorous sentiment from Art Impressions!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV17
Hair: C1, C3, C5
Shirt: G40, YG11, YG41
Pants: BG72, BG75, BG78

Don't forget to enter into our new Challenge called "Create A Set".

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is hilarious, Cheri!! Great paper choices, and I love how you did the sofa & cushion :o)

diane zechman said...

Wow- love those patterns! She is one fabulous chick!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing, Cheri!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the patterns in your paper!!!! That couch is perfect for her!! AWESOME!!!!

Charne said...

Oh my this is so very very funny bahwhahahahaha

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, this is totally awesome! Great pattern paper and the couch, fabulous!!!

Kathyrn Dodson said...

I really like this blog... I love it. Here you'll find important blogger information that will significantly improve your articles. Additionally, I have written an article to inform you of a recent article I have written for good research. Click here for the title. In this lesson, we learned about The Best Tips To Improve Mouse Click speed. Read each article twice.