Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Floordrobe by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I hope you enjoyed seeing all the latest Try-fold sets for 2015 that were launched last Thursday!  I love making Try-fold cards, and am using the very fun Floordrobe Set (Sku#4453) today:
I backed the two side panels with some coordinating patterned paper to jazz things up a little!  The inside sentiment is "I call it a Floordrobe"!

Happy Stamping!
 Copics used: Skin tones: E11, E00, E000, E02
Reds/pinks: R35, R32, R30
Greens: G46, G43, G40
Blues: B95, B93, B91, B02, B00, B000, B0000
Yellows: Y26, Y23, Y21
Browns: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Greys: C1, C00



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! love the coloring

Cheri Burry said...

So cute! I have to get more ti-folds!! Great job!

Katie Skiff said...

Cute, that s one I would love to use.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! This one makes me giggle every time! Love your card, Karen!

Sherrie K. said...

Cracks me up! Love these stamps!
Sherrie k

Renee M said...

Such a fun stamp set and card! Does it come in a teenage boy version? Replace the gal with a teenage boy, throw in some dirty dishes, and it would reflect my boys' bedrooms :) I just keep the doors shut!