Friday, September 27, 2013

Goldie Golfer!!!

Hello Ai Fans!!!!

Its me ..Piali here sharing a card using one of my favorite new Ai people stamp...

Don't you just love this image???
I love to color my images with copics .....sometimes I do some paper piecing for clothings to add a lil' fun to my cards...

Her outfit is Cute...isn't it???

Let me know what you think of  my card.

Don't forget to play along with our Ai "Anything Goes" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by..
Have a great weekend!!!


4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Piali, she's perfect! I'm a golfer, so I've seen some pretty fun outfits like Goldie's on the golf course :o)

Renee Matarese said...

Super cute! Love the outfit! I LOVE these new Ai People.

Kerry said...

Piali, this is awesome, love Goldie Golfer!!

Anonymous said...

great paper piecing ,Goldie looks awesome here !!