Wednesday, September 25, 2013

At our age by Crystal

Hello Ai fans !!!
It's Crystal here with a Celeste UM4326 card for you , she is one of the new Ai people and I totally love her , she is so me thru and thru right down to the cheetah top ..lol ..


my flowers are made with my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cut at 2" , the black fringe stuff is Eyelash yarn and the flourish is from Cherry lynn , I use a clear star glitter pen over her jewelry to add sparkle
OWH cards 008OWH cards 007OWH cards 005
Thanks for stopping by please leave a commit I would love to hear from you.Crystal Signature

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Crystal, she's awesome! I love your cluster of flowers and fibres - gorgeous :o)

Renee Matarese said...

Fantastic! I love her bold outfit.

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Crystal, love her outlet and the stunning embellishments. :)