Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make a Perfect Bow using a Simple Template

Here's very simple way to make beautiful bows.


You'll need "bow machine"

The plastic one is quite slippery and not very easy to make bows, so I made smaller one with thick cardboard and it's not so slippery.


Select ribbon

 
spin the ribbon around

hmm... words are missing, hope you understand from my pictures....



Make a knot


Tighten the knot

Turn around and slide the bow off.

Cut ribbon heads

Attach to ribbon or straight to your creation.

Happy Crafting !!!
Taught by: Kirsi




3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I wish I had seen your tutorial before I bought my little wooden peg ribbon maker. but that's ok.....yours will go anywhere with me. Thank you SO MUCH!

Vic said...

Great, easy tutorial! Thank you so much. I made my first perfect bow!

Satu K said...

Really great tutorial! Now I can make wonderful bow myself :o)